Where your child can belong to a community, be in the moment, and become who they want to be.
In our Nursery Room we have a strong focus on building secure relationships with children and fostering a sense of belonging so your child can feel comfortable at care. We work closely with families to implement your child’s routines at care in order to provide a consistent and caring environment for your child.
Our fantastic educators provide a warm and nurturing environment for your child to explore and learn. We value families input as we get to know your child and develop individual play, routine and learning experiences to support your child’s development and growth.
Our program is rich in sensory experiences for curious babies, songs and fingerplays to promote communication and language, physical experiences to support your baby as they become more mobile, and has a strong focus on sustainability as the baby yard has a worm farm and garden which the children help care for.
What to Know
- the Nursery Room uses a ratio of 1 educator to 4 children as required by ACECQA
We ask families to pack the following for their child
- Named nappies, 5 each day
- Named and dated bottle with breast milk/formula
- A drink bottle (optional)
- Spare clothing to accommodate messy play, accidents, and changes in weather
- Your child’s comfort item (e.g. dummy/soft toy) if they have one
- A safe sleep suit/sleeping bag (if your child uses one)