Belong to a community, be in the moment, become who you want to be
Unley Community Childcare Centre has a small team of professional, vibrant, and dedicated staff who value the contributions they make to our early education and care service.
Our staff team is involved in giving input into where and how they work, with a range of full-time, part-time and casual roles available in addition to other leadership opportunities. Our team culture is one that values the wellbeing, health and safety of its employee’s, and we believe there can be no education without educators!
We see each team member as an individual and respect the diverse perspectives and needs that our staff members have. Everyone is encouraged to have a voice by providing their feedback, participating in reflection and sharing their ideas.
What We Offer
Employees at Unley Community Childcare Centre have access to
- flexible working hours
- 3% above award wages
- 5 hours of non-contact time for team leaders to assign how they choose
- 14 personal leave days
- individual paid professional development
- paid first aid and CPR training
- whole team professional development at staff meetings
- team building events
- an employee assistance program
- employee wellbeing officer and committee
- staff rep at committee meetings
- union delegate
Check out the gallery to see what our team’s been up to!